About JAS Journal
After the Japan Audio Society had been founded in 1952, the Japan Audio Society Magazine was started in 1958 as the technical information magazine aiming its positioning in between an academic journal and a general audio magazine. After that, the JAS Report was started as the complementation to the Japan Audio Society Magazine reporting mainly the activities of JAS. And then, in 1979, the JAS Journal was started combining the both the Japan Audio Society Magazine and the JAS Report. The issue style has been changed from the printing to the online issue at the JAS home page from 2006.
Initial issue in 1958
Initial issue in 1960
Initial issue in 1979
Number of annual issues
JAS Journal is published 6 times in the odd months.
- To promote the spread of the Audio and the Audio-Visual popular informing the latest information and knowledge.
- To take an article widely such as software (contents) and hardware (reproduction products), devices and systems, software production and reproduction in the Audio and the Audio-Visual field.
- To contribute to the activities from the view point of widely from consumers, suppliers, retailers.
- To develop the understanding of the progress and its background in the technical and scientific view point.
- To contribute to the audio culture and to make a best orchestration with society.
Content of articles
- News and topics from the Audio and Audio-Visual field.
- Article of the new technology, new devilment and new products from the Audio and Audio-Visual field
- Event information and report
- Information and report from the various committees' activities in JAS
- Member's plaza (contributions and papers from members, information exchange, sharing and communication among members)
- JAS information (information from JAS's activities)
Members' contributions and papers
Contributions and papers from members are cordially invited. Member who wishes to contribute shall contact with the following JAS office.
JAS Journal editing committee office
Tel: +81-(0)3-3448-1206 Fax: +81-(0)3-3448-1207 e-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy right of the contents in JAS Journal
All rights reserved